rob okorn ([email protected])
Tue, 30 Jun 1998 21:47:39 PDT
1a) Rock's Hottest Ticket: Best 'Streets' ever, superb 'Bad' and 'UF',
great vocal tone/range, full super close alive sound.
1b) Joshua Tree on Fire: Overall better performance than RHT, best
'Mothers...Disappeared' by a country of mile, superb 'WOWY', 'MLK',
'Bad', 'UF', 'Running', Springhill is also timeless. Excellent vocal
tone, nice Light My Fire and Amnesty improv, alot of nuance in vocal.
Sound is super crisp, detailed, and amazing ambience and
3) Four at Four '85 show, superb sound, much more lifelike than any
soundboard could ever hope for, great vocals and passion.
4) Too Much Talk: mainly Amnesty 86 broadcast, incredible vocals
especially Pride chorus as well as Help.
5) Second Homecoming: KTS Rotterdam 7/10/87 show, 2nd best summer 87
show, superb Streets, best In God's Country ever, excellent Bad. Full
super close excellent sound, great atmosphere and energy, some tracks
sound better than soundboard and much more alive than the flat
6) Unforgettable Night: Bologna 85, soundboard like, high quality sound,
almost as good as Four at Four.
7) In U2 I Trust: Strong sound for the most part, best 'Still
Haven't...' ever by quite a bit. Running...Still also has the strong
Honourable mention: Live Transmission, Stop the Traffic japanese
Get Your Private, Free Email at http://www.hotmail.com
This archive was generated by hypermail 2.0b2 on Tue Jun 30 1998 - 21:50:03 PDT