U2 - Wire Archives
Starting: Tue 28 Jul 1998 - 00:47:06 PDT
Ending: Tue 28 Jul 1998 - 23:34:17 PDT
- **GREAT VIDEO'S AND AUDIO'S 4 TRADE!**
- [one] question
- again with a mega-offer (SARAJEVO double cd for $ 15.00), this ain't no joke, 200 sets available
- Analysis of U2 (Bono's preaching)
- BAD U2 GIGS
- BonJovi and U2
- Bono as a chameleon ("I wish I could get my makeup to look like McPhisto's".)
- Bono on an exercise kick?
- Bono praises Billy MacKenzie
- Bono the chameleon
- Bono the chameleon/U2 set list
- Bono's characters...repeating myself...repeating myself...
- Bono's in this months (US) Cosmopolitan magazine !!!!!!!
- Bono, the Cameleon of the 90's
- Celebrity Death Match
- Celebrity Death Matches
- Chameleon Bono & Rob's Post
- daily tally
- dream opening act
- Edmonton Pro-shot video, Miami soundboard
- extra 12" Mofo Remix for sale...
- GERALDO RULES!!
- how long?
- I gotta funk Boy CD!
- I gotta funky Boy CD!
- Las Vegas video
- MODSAVAGE a public declaration of gratitude
- Opening acts and older U2
- Optimal Set List preferences
- Perfect opening act
- POP MART 12" Promo Sampler
- RE - Working title for the Joshua Tree
- san jose show???
- stuff in who weekly
- Subject: The BEST Opening act for U2: The Beatles
- the Fly on POPmart, lost my way!!
- The many voices of Bono
- The Unforgettable Fire & U2's new album direction
- U2 Celebration at the Harp Inn this Saturday!!!!
- U2 discography sales and Toronto Gathering
- U2 LICENSE PLATE!!
- U2 magnets...
- U2 Sydney
- U2 Tie
- U2, Bon Jovi
- u2-list digest, 65 messages, volume 19980729
- US Boy CD, and SPANISH Boy cassette<-really weird
- war tour
- we're back again with a mega-offer (clemson double cd for $ 15.00), this ain't no joke, 200 sets available
- who wants it???
- Working title for the Joshua Tree?
- Zoo TV Confessionals - Anyone Enter?
Last message date: Tue 28 Jul 1998 - 23:34:17 PDT
Archived on: Tue Jul 28 1998 - 23:34:18 PDT
This archive was generated by hypermail 2.0b2
on Tue Jul 28 1998 - 23:34:18 PDT